Interested in Playing Rugby?
Come and join us. We host training sessions every Tuesday & Thursday at our home field Connors Park from 7pm
For any more info, contact Corgi on 951 543 1394
Fixtures & Events List
Regular Season - SoCal Division 2
1/14/17 - Vs Santa Monica, Connors Park. Loss 0 - 48
1/21/17 - @LA Rugby, Away. Loss 31 - 18
1/28/17 - Vs Oceanside Chiefs, Connors Park. Loss 6 - 36
2/18/17 - @OMBAC, Away. Win 7 - 46
2/25/17 - @Old Aztecs. Away 1.30PM, Robb Field
3/3/17 - 3/5/17 - BYE week for LAS VEGAS 7's
3/11/17 - Vs Belmont Shore, Connors Park, 1pm
3/18/17 - @Santa Monica, Away (KO time TBD)
3/23/17 - FRIENDLY vs Missoula Maggots (touring side), Connors Park (7.30pm KO)
3/25/17 - Vs LA Rugby, Connors Park 1.30pm
4/1/17 - @Oceanside Chiefs, Away (KO time TBD)
Our home field is Connors Park in San Marcos. We host our matches here as well training sessions on tuesdays and thursdays from 7pm
Merchandise is here. Store will be live within the week.
Beanies, Watch Caps, and Ball Caps coming soon.
CIPP / DUES information
North County Gurkha’s Dues/CIPP schedule requirements.
$150 for Returning Players*
$120 for Rookies*
$100 for Players in full time education*
$50 for Social Dues (covers socials and B-side fixtures) Gurkha gear is $30 extra
*Gurkha gear included
Dues can be pad in cash or by VENMO to @gurkharugby (please give the reference "dues")
All Players are required to pay Full club dues by February 28th, late dues penalty fee of $20 applies to all.
All Players required to sign liability waiver
All Players required to CIPP register before the first regular season game(Jan).
All Players required to have Club shorts & Socks to play any A-side game
Gurkha Gear - Club shorts and socks will be issued after 50% of total dues are paid.
Early bird special on Gurkha Gear - Shorts and socks will be issues upon payment for first $30 of dues, offer expires November 12th
Get CIPP’d with USA Rugby
(Cost is $70 paid online to USA rugby)
Select current or new member. Click “Join USA Rugby” in the new member section. If you don’t know your log in just do it this way.
- The next page is just personal information and is all self explanatory. Click submit when everything is filled out.
- On the next page you want to register as a player. The only thing you need to do here is select your club and state under the player tab. We are listed as “North County Rugby Club Inc”. Leave the tabs for coach, ref, and admin blank.
- The next page is just agreeing to USA Rugby’s policies.
- The final page is the payment page and is self explanatory. The 45$ charge is already factored in so you DO NOT need to enter anything on the donation option as that is an optional donation to USA Rugby.
- You will get a confirmation page but if you want to double check once you are finished the homepage has an option to view public rosters which is under the member resource tab. Just select this and choose North County Rugby Club Inc. and you should see your name.
- This price covers supplemental medical insurance coverage
Contact us at